Wednesday, August 29, 2012

FREEBIE : Printable Halloween Buffet Table Signs




All of this hot weather has got me in the mood for Fall and my favorite holiday....HALLOWEEN!

While I was sitting here thinking of what I was going to do for this years Halloween party, I came up with some fun Halloween party printables for you.  Choose either the printable PDF file or the file for printing at the photo lab (just like a digital photo) :)  Click on the links below to download the signs. 

These files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY!  You may not share or forward these files to anyone else or use them commercially or for profit.  Please direct anyone who may be interested in these files for themselves to www.perfectcardforyou.blogspot.com.

Enjoy!  I would love to see how you used these signs.  If you would love to share pictures of your event, please forward them to perfectcard@yahoo.com




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment