Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New! Printable Holiday Photo Tags

I have lots of new goodies in my Etsy shop for the Holidays.  Holiday card order deadline is December 14th.  After that time I will be slowing down to spend some much needed time with my family for the Holidays.  Non-Holiday Card orders will still be accepted after that date.


I have some FUN, Holiday Photo Tags in my shop.  And best of all, they are printable, so you can print as many or as little as you need.  If you don't see a design that you like, I would be happy to create a custom tag for you.  Each tag is personalized with your photo and family name(s).  It is such a fun way to dress up your holiday gifts!

I can customize your tag to match your holiday card, ask me how.

Take a look!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/perfectcards?section_id=10756582


HOLIDAY TAG SNEAK PEEK!


Happy Holidays! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment