Sunday, October 31, 2010

2010 Holiday Cards Are Here....ON SALE!



Now through November 10th, the design fee for Holiday cards is on sale....only $14.60.

1.  Choose your design (existing or create a custom design)

Purchase your card through my Etsy site:  www.perfectcards.etsy.com

or

Contact me to purchase your card.  I accept Paypal for payment!


2.  Choose your size

5x7 ( take your file to any local print lab to print, envelopes extra)

6x7 1/2" (size exclusive to Costco and must be printed there.  Envelopes are included with your print order, very affordable!)

3.  Email your pictures and card details to:  perfectcard@yahoo.com


4.  I will begin work on your card once payment and your card details have been received.

5.  Once I have a completed design, I will email you a proof and make any necessary changes that you choose.  Once the design is approved by you, a high resolution file will be emailed to you to take to the photo lab of your choice for printing.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment